AMWOL Turn Scheduling
- Turns every 3/4 days (normally Monday and Thursday).
- Declarations of war take effect immediately if made 48 hours
or more prior to turn deadline, otherwise they take effect for
the following turn. They have no effect on the turn schedule.
- Peace agreements take effect immediately and have no effect on
turn schedule unless all nations at war have made peace or
agreed to truces. If so, then if more than 48 hours remain
before turn deadline, and no further declarations of war are
received, the campaign turn is cancelled and end of campaign
reports are printed at once. If less than 48 hours remain, then
the next turn is carried out as scheduled as a campaign turn,
and end of campaign reports are printed the following day.
End of campaign
- No orders are processed, but reports are printed to include
return of wounded, prisoners, stragglers, and shattered units,
and manpower/finance for the season.
- After reports are printed, the next turn is scheduled as the
first turn of the next campaign, 7 days after the deadline of
the last campaign turn.
- Declarations of war, and initiation of campaigns when
permitted under the above rule, take effect immediately if made
more than five days prior to the scheduled peace/truce turn. A
legal initiation of a campaign changes the scheduled peace/truce
turn to a campaign turn, as it does for any other peace/truce
turn (see above). If declaration of war or initiation of
campaign are made less than five days prior to the scheduled
peace/truce turn, they take effect for the following turn, 7
days after the scheduled peace/truce turn.
Last modified 6-19-17